At our hummingbird garden, our visitors will observe more than 14 different species of hummingbirds including a few species that are not commonly seen in the Pacific side of the continental division of Monteverde. At our garden the relaxing ambiance and with beautiful natural floral arrangements provide a perfect setting for natural photography lovers. The hummingbird garden is also a perfect rest or picnic area.
Free passes to the hummingbird garden are offered with the purchase of the Natural History Walk.
Challenge yourself in this ultimate adventure
Adults: $5.00 USD (+12 )
Students under 18: $5.00 USD (+12)
Children: $5.00 USD (4-12 )
Locals: $5.00 USD (all ages)
Daily 365 days of the year
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
This is a self guided tour
– Cancellations made at least two days before the end of the tour will be 100% refunded.
– Cancellations made one day before the end of the tour will be refunded at 50%.
– Same day cancellations and absences are non-refundable.
– Children can participate in all tours.
– Children under the age of 4 are free (but cannot do the canopy tour).
– Children are defined as between 4 and 12 years of age.