Selvatura Park offers one of the largest butterfly gardens in the Americas, with an area of 300 feet long by 90 feet wide and 50 feet tall, a great dome structure covered by a special structure that helps control the temperature inside the garden, which enables our garden to host more than 30 different species of butterflies from different altitudes and climates found throughout Costa Rica.
While enjoying the lush gardens and close contact with our large butterfly population. Our specialized guides offer an interesting tour that answers most questions regarding these beautiful creatures and their life cycles and individual habits as well as curious facts.
Challenge yourself in this ultimate adventure
Adults: $15.00 USD (+12)
Students under 18: $15.00 USD (+12 )
Children: $15 USD (4-12 )
Locals: $15.00 USD (all ages)
Daily 365 days of the year
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
– Cancellations made at least two days before the end of the tour will be 100% refunded.
– Cancellations made one day before the end of the tour will be refunded at 50%.
– Same day cancellations and absences are non-refundable.
– Children can participate in all tours.
– Children under the age of 4 are free (but cannot do the canopy tour).
– Children are defined as between 4 and 12 years of age.